Freakshake Recipe You must Try This Diwali - Join the contest
Diwali is the biggest festival in India and it is celebrated with lots of colors, music, and food. One of the most popular and unique celebrations in trend is the freak shake which is a very simple yet amazing drink that you can make for your guests. If you want to wow them this Diwali, try this easy freakshake recipe and see if you can win up to ₹ 10,000 in our contest!
What is #DiwaliFreakshake?
Freakshakes, the obscenely decadent mega-milkshakes, are the newest trend to take over the café world. Simple ingredients include milk, condensed milk, ice cream, syrups, sauces (such as chocolate, licorice, or caramel), cold-brewed coffee, espresso, chocolate milk, cookies, and candies. The list goes on and on! But for this newest recipe, especially the Diwali recipe, don't forget the toppings that remind you of a Diwali vibe, like dry fruits and lots of chocolate!
How DiwaliFreakshake is different from other Freakshakes?
The majority of freak shakes are spectacular, insanely sweet desserts that are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. At their most outrageous, or at their most ridiculous, freak shakes may even include a small burger or some other weird topping.
However, the best thing about freakshakes is how enjoyable and simple they are to prepare. One effective method is to combine all of the ingredients in a blender, and then pile on the whipped cream.
But how is a Diwali Freakshake different? As you must have guessed from the name, this recipe is one of the Diwali celebration ideas that is also a recipe. The toppings of a Diwali Freakshake are a part of fun Diwali activities like using different iconic sweets like kaju katli, soan papdi to decorate your freakshake.
For the cold coffee
- Add 2 scoops of Vanilla Ice cream to the blender jar
- Add 1 cup of milk to the blender
- Next, add 1 tbsp of coffee powder
- Add 1 tbsp of sugar (Optional)
- Blend it into a nice, thick cold coffee
For the freaky toppings
- Coat the mason jar with melted chocolate and let it drip on the inside so the jar looks nice.
- Use mini barfis and gems alternatively to decorate the neck of the jar
- Now pipe out whipped cream on top and create a swirl that makes your final result look more awesome
- To this add 2 choco sticks
- Now add a couple of coffee beans to the cream topping
- Sprinkle some chopped almonds and cashews on top
- Add golden sprinkler balls for the Diwali touch
- Add the Happy Diwali topper to bring in the festivities.
Final showdown! #DiwaliFreakshake Video:
Join the #DiwaliFreakshake Contest!
What’s the #DiwaliFreakshake contest?
Make the #DiwaliFreakshake using the same or different toppings of your choice
Tag @theappbarista when you upload the video or photos of the #DiwaliFreakshake Challenge 3 of your other friends to do this in the comments
Like, follow, share
- Only reels with more than 100 likes or 500 views will be considered
- Multiple entries are allowed, but you must tag @theappbarista and use #DiwaliFreakshake & #theappbarista
- DM reel to the official @theappbarista handle
- Video must include the usage of #DiwaliFreakshake
- Challenge 3 friends in your caption & make sure they follow @theappbarista
How winners will be selected:
- Entry into this challenge is free of charge
- The top 3 Entries will emerge as Winners
- The reels will be evaluated and shortlisted by the founders and our in-house content experts
- Final Winners will be chosen through a vote by the entire HQ staff
Winners will be announced on our story on 23rd October 2022
Terms & Conditions:
- This challenge applies to pan-India
- The App Barista holds the right to select the winners of the challenge
- The winners should submit proper paperwork and bank details, as and when required
- The App Barista Coffee has the right to promote the user content on its page
- At any given point in time, the decision of The App Barista will be final and binding
Did you make the #DiwaliFreakshake?
What you will get!
Cash Prizes upto ₹10,000/-
This awesome freakshake recipe is also an awesome Diwali contest. Are you all set to win the Diwali contest with @theappbarista?
I am a barista by profession hailing from NC. My journey began in my late teens when I started working as a barista in a local coffee shop. My passion for coffee quickly became evident as I immersed myself in the art of espresso extraction, latte art ...