Start with a recipe
Have any delicious coffee recipes up your sleeves? Share them with everyone here.
Start with a blog
Got something interesting or enlightening to say about the coffee-verse. Go on, we're eager to read.
Want to share your love for coffee with the world?
We are on a hunt to find some great contributors who are extremely passionate about coffee! We would love to hear from you if you know a thing or two about coffee and want to brag to the world or share your expertise.
Topics we’re interested in
- Different brewing methods and tips
- Informative posts on coffee makers
- Varieties of coffee grinders
- Anything related to coffee beans
- Trending news, business or just any good story related to coffee
Our Style and Guidelines to Follow
style to follow
- Come up with a title that grabs the audience’s attention.
- Be honest and authentic. Allow your personality to shine through your content.
- Your story should be informative and provide some insight to the readers.
- Use a conversational tone like you’re talking to a friend.
- Make use of bullet points and numbered lists appropriately.
- Make use of headlines and subheadlines to organise your content.
Guidelines to follow
- Your content should be unique. It must not have been published elsewhere.
- Your post should be strictly related to coffee.
- Keep your introduction short, preferably less than 100 words. It should intrigue readers to read more.
- Don’t include images/graphics or videos in your post that leads to copyright infringement.
- If you mention any study, fact or statistic, make sure you include a link to the source.
- We reserve the right to edit or decline your post if it violates our guidelines and doesn’t resonate with our brand.